Our Sport and Fitness Centre has a wealth of facilities for Sonnenalp guests to enjoy. A team of competent trainers and physiotherapists provide each and every guest with the means to find their own way to optimum fitness. The first floor of the hotel houses both the spacious gym as well as 300 m² of fitness facilities both of which enjoy stunning views of the mountains. The team offers a wide range of activities throughout the day. These include yoga, pilates, body-forming, aerobics, stretch & relax, indoor cycling, spine strengthening or zumba. The fitness room is furnished with state-of-the-art Keiser, TechnoGym and Dr. Wolff equipment.
Our Sonnenalp team also specialises in offering fitness coaching and personal training. A range of check-ups including body/mass index, body fat, endurance, strength and flexibility will all help analyse your strengths and weaknesses and establish a personalized training programme for you to work on during your stay and continue with at home.
For further information contact our Sonnenalp spa reception on +49 8321 / 272 - 170 | or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness centre furnished with TechnoGym, Keiser and Dr. Wolff equipment
- 300 m² of training area
- Sport and sun terrace with outdoor fitness equipment
- Gymnastics room
- Up to 35 free fitness and relaxation sessions each week
- Highly qualified sport trainer and therapists with a wide range of qualifications
- Train in a unique ambiance and enjoy stunning views of the Allgäu mountains
- Wide range of open air training opportunities including well-signposted jogging, Nordic Walking and hiking trails
- Free use of bikes, mountain bikes and Nordic Walking sticks for all group activities in our weekly programme
- Winter activities such as snow shoe tours and well-signposted winter hiking trails